That there are medicinal plants is not something naïve. But this one is the simplest to use. ‘Aloe Vera’ is termed as the “Plant of Immortality” by the ancient Egyptians. It’s simplicity in usage, multiple boons that cure various ailments and increased health benefits make it a perfect for keeps at home. Whether it’s in a gel form or a consumable form like juice, the plant serves you with many healing powers that you can experiment. Here are reasons why it’s a worth choice of medicine:
1. You can consume Aloe Vera gel internally and it has great healing properties. It can sooth and repair intestinal tissues, stomach ulcers, other inflammable issues in digestive/intestinal disorders.
2. Regular use and consumption can also cure ulcerative colitis, Kidney Stone, Diabetes and even Cancer.
3. The translucent gel from the leaf of Aloe Vera plant can be mixed with your favorite juice and makes for an excellent cleansing drink when consumed as the first morning drink. Aloe Vera doesn’t have a taste and so it can be introduced to kids too this way.
4. The gel has many uses to it. It cures tans, sunburns, blemishes and marks when applied regularly on skin. It is also known to smooth wrinkles, dry skin, and dandruff and cure life threatening skin diseases like psoriasis, herpes, and eczema. The yellowish gel from the leaf can be refrigerated and applied on skin to make it healthy and glowing.
5. The most important of all its really easy to grow in your house and it’s easy to maintain as well. One plant and you have a cure to a number of ailments in just a go.
If you have used this miraculous plant then do share your experience in the comments below and keep following us.