On our 69th Independence day celebrations, lets take a look at our National Anthem that binds us together in the undying patriotic spirit. India has come a long way to see itself as an independent nation. We still have a long way to go. Let us take a glace at our national anthem that is recited in heart touching ways by our very own celebrated personalities. PLEASE STAND UP!
1. WIFT India celebrates WOMEN’S DAY with this National Anthem featuring women – both technicians and actors – working across film fraternities in India!
2. BharatBala’s Jan Gan Man with AR Rahman’s breathtaking compilation of some of the greatest musicians and singers in the history of indian music.
3. Social message. Respect your national anthem of India, respect your nation.
4. India’s national anthem – Jana Gana Mana, undoubtedly one of the most melodious songs, goes beyond the stanza accepted as their anthem by millions of Indians worldwide. Jaya He is a wonderful rendition of the whole song written by Rabindranath Tagore, by 39 artistes – folk singers and national, organized by TOI – Times of India.
5. Beautifully recited by Lata Mangeshkar & Asha Bhosle, this video is screened at Reliance Big Cinema before start of every show.
6. The one sung by Hijras has the most impact on this 69th Independence Day.
7. BharatBala’s Jan Gan Man with AR Rahman’s breathtaking compilation of some of the greatest musicians and singers in the history of indian music.
Proud to be born in a nation that upholds diversity at its best, inspires and infuses the undying spirit of love, compassion and humanity. Jai Hind 😀